Roles & Responsibility
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experienced in both Swift and Objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Location etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
⦁ Experience 2-4 Years
Salary 60-70k, Based on Performance
Job Category: iOS Developer Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Infopark - Kochi
Experience: 2-4 years