Job Categories: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: canada ontario
Experience: 6-7 Years
Designation: Business Operations Manager
Job ID: IN/DLY/010122/7
- Responsible for user effort, motivation, and progress with help of customer success processes
- Responsible for setting up, tracking, and reporting all the project metrics, identifying any issues in the processes, and suggesting ways to address the issues
- Reach out to users using various channels like email, calls on a daily basis to understand their challenges and orchestrate help using internal process and mentors.
- Track the performance of the assigned set of learners in our programs using reports and identify intervention points
- Planning, implementing, and managing proposed recommendations and cross-functional projects, with complete ownership
- 6-7 Years of professional experience
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Should be comfortable with handling data and reports with the right tools (MS Excel knowledge is a must)
- Should be able to independently form a hypothesis, and validate the same through data
- Should be able to listen, understand customer problems, and leverage internal tools, processes, and people to solve them.