Cross-Platform Apps | Android & iOS Apps | Custom Development | Secure Applications | Compatibility | Maintenance & Support
Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Google Fuchsia and Web. It is a robust platform, complete with widgets and tools, to build and deploy cross-platform apps using a single codebase, that works for both iOS and Android, and compile natively.
Our Experience with Flutter
Who is using Flutter?
Flexible Engagement Model
- We customize our engagement model to meet your business needs.
- Our developers can work for you remotely, report to your IT project managers, even do daily stand-ups – all following an Agile methodology.
- For seamless integration, we can use your standard communication tools, your repositories and your defect tracking software.
- You can decide the number of hours you need, if a fixed monthly commitment doesn’t suit you.
- Enjoy a free 2-week trial at No-Cost and No-Obligation. We invite you to try us with a small project.