Web Applications | E-Commerce Applications |Corporate Websites | Web Portals | Custom Solutions | CMS | Payment Gateways
PHP, or Hypertext Pre-processor, is an open-source server-side scripting language that offers various attributes and frameworks for web development. It is suitable to develop apps and services that meet the requirements of a wide range of industries. The availability of excellent documentation, easy deployment and transparency enable superior performance. The platform is flexible and can run on Windows, Linux or Mac servers.
Our Experience with PHP
Who is using PHP?
Flexible Engagement Model
- We customize our engagement model to meet your business needs.
- Our developers can work for you remotely, report to your IT project managers, even do daily stand-ups – all following an Agile methodology.
- For seamless integration, we can use your standard communication tools, your repositories and your defect tracking software.
- You can decide the number of hours you need, if a fixed monthly commitment doesn’t suit you.
- Enjoy a free 2-week trial at No-Cost and No-Obligation. We invite you to try us with a small project.